The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) describes dozens of parties who were arrested OTT Mayor of Bekasi Rahmat Effendi or Pepen. The dozens of parties consist of the private sector to the Bekasi City Government ASN.
“In the arrest activity, the KPK secured 14 people on Wednesday (5/1/2022), at around 14.00 in several areas in Bekasi, West Java, and Jakarta,” said KPK Chairman Firli Bahuri at a press conference at the KPK’s Red and White building. , Kuningan, South Jakarta, Thursday (6/1/2022).
The following is a list of the 14 people caught in the Bekasi Mayor’s OTT:
1. RE, Mayor of Bekasi 2018-2022
2. A, Private Director of PT ME
3. NP, Land Realtor
4. BK, Staff and RE Adjutant
5. MB, Secretary of Investment and PTSP of Bekasi City
6. HR, Head of Subdivision of TU, Regional Secretary of Bekasi City
7. SY, Director of PT KBR and PT HS
8. HD, Director of PT KBR and PT HS
9. MS, District Head of Rawalumbu
10. JL, Head of the Bekasi City Housing / Settlement and Land Area Service
11. AM, Department of Industry Staff
12. MY, Head of Kati Sari
13. WY, Head of Jatisampurna Sub-district
14. LBM, Private
Firli explained that the Bekasi Mayor’s OTT process began with information from the public. The KPK team then moved to secure a number of parties.
“Starting from public reports on information about the alleged handover of money to state officials,” said Firli.
Watch the video ‘Bekasi Mayor Got OTT KPK, Allegedly Related to Sale and Purchase of Position’: