The Department of Estimates at the Meteorological Department expected that the weather will be partly cloudy tomorrow, with an additional decrease in temperatures, as they become below their seasonal rates.
The following bulletin stated:
– General situation: Hazy atmosphere dominates Lebanon and the eastern basin of the Mediterranean, with some local fluctuations, until tomorrow morning, Sunday, when the weather will settle with temperatures below their seasonal rates.
Note: The average temperature for the month of June ranges between 22 and 30 degrees Celsius in Beirut.
– The expected weather in Lebanon: Today: Partly cloudy with a hazy atmosphere, as visibility worsens. Temperatures drop gradually and significantly, so that they return to their seasonal rates. Humidity also rises, and thick fog forms on medium elevations. Light and muddy rain at times in the morning and evening periods, with the appearance of single thunderstorms. Sunday: Partly cloudy with an additional decrease in temperatures, as they become below their seasonal rates, as fog forms on the heights. Light and sporadic rain is expected during the morning period, especially in the north of the country.
Monday: Partly cloudy with no change in temperatures on the coast, while it rises slightly inland and on the highlands, as fog forms on the highlands. Tuesday: Slightly cloudy in general, with no change in temperatures, as local fog forms on the heights.
Expected temperatures: on the coast from 24 to 30 degrees, above the mountains from 20 to 26 degrees, indoors from 19 to 31 degrees.
Surface winds: southwesterly, active, with a speed between 15 and 45 km/h.
– Sweeping: medium to bad at times
– Relative humidity on the coast: between 35 and 80%.
– Sea condition: waves to medium to rough. Water surface temperature: 22°C.
Atmospheric pressure: 762 mm Hg.
– Sunrise time: 05:27, sunset time: 19:45.
if (alreadyLoaded_facebookConnect == false)
alreadyLoaded_facebookConnect = true;
// console.log(” scroll loaded”);
(function (d, s, id)
var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s);
if (d.getElementById(id)) return;
js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;
js.async = true;
js._https = true;
js.src = “//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1&appId=148379388602322”;
(document, ‘script’, ‘facebook-jssdk’));
// $(‘#boxTwitter’).html(“Tweets by @tayyar_org“);
var scriptTag = document.createElement(“script”);
scriptTag.src = ”
scriptTag.async = true;
$.getScript(” function () );
// // add the returned content to a newly created script tag
// var se = document.createElement(‘script’);
// //se.async = true;
// se.text = “setTimeout(function() pre_loader(); ,5000); “;
#weather #tomorrow #cloudy #drop #temperature #light #rain