Last minute transfer news: The wind of separation is blowing in Fenerbahçe! Tickets for 11 names have been cut… – Page 1 – Fenerbahce

Fenerbahce wants to end its longing for the championship in the new season. Chairman Ali Koç stated that 70 percent of the team was ready. In Canary, which continues to work for the remaining 30 percent, the tickets of some names were cut, considering both the foreign quota and the salary budget. Yellow and navy blue will part ways with 11 players. Here are those names and all the details… | Breaking sports news (FB news)

– .

Read more:  Breaking news... Ozan Tufan's new address has been announced! Fenerbahce and Premier League team Watford have agreed!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Recent News

Editor's Pick