Samsung officially announced the specifications of the Galaxy A42 5G, the last of its phones in the series of mid-cost phones, and the specifications of the Galaxy A, which is the phone that provides support for 5G networks among other set of features that stand out among them, the presence of a large Super AMOLED screen, in addition to four Rear cameras and Qualcomm processor. With a huge 5000mAh battery and 15W charging support.
Samsung Galaxy A42 5G
- Supporting 5G networks.
- It is equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 750 5G processor.
- It holds 4 rear cameras, including an UltraWide camera, a depth camera and a macro.
- It comes with a 48-megapixel main camera.
- Large 6.6-inch SuperAmoled display, built-in fingerprint sensor.
- Large battery capacity of 5000 mAh, with charging support capacity of 15 watts.
- It is available in three assorted colors with a texture-like effect.
Galaxy A42 5G specifications
- Type: Super Amoled
- Measurement: 6.6 in
- Resolution: 2400 x 1080 pixels at a density of about 399 pixels / inch
- Dimensions: 20: 9 with the front camera in the “notch” at the top of the middle
- Protection: Unknown
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 750
- RAM: 4, 6, or 8 GB (LPDDR4x)
- Operating system: Android 10
- Storage space
- Storage space: 128 GB (UFS 2.1)
- External memory cards: Supports up to 1 TB
- Rear camera: 4 cameras: 48 megapixels with / 1.8 + ultrawide wide lens, 8 megapixels with ƒ / 2.2 lens slot + depth camera and one macro, both of which are 5 megapixels with / 2.4 lens slot
- Front camera: 20 megapixels with ƒ / 2.2 lens slot
Battery and charging
- Battery: 5000 mAh
- Charging: Supports charging capacity of 15 watts
- Wireless charging: Does not support
- Traditional speaker port: There is
- Fingerprint sensor: There is, integrated into the screen itself
- The fifth generation 5G: Supports
- Colors: black, white, gray
Galaxy A42 5G price
The new Samsung phone is available during November 2020, at a price of about 370 euros, but Samsung has not yet announced all the details about the price and date of availability of the phone globally.