¡The Season of Legends continues! Shortly after April Community Day, which will focus on Snivy, the coaches of Pokémon GO will be able to participate in the Rivals Week. This will see the debut of new Pokémon, among which is Landorus Totem Form, and the opportunity to capture several Fighting-Type creatures.
Find out what the Week of Rivals will bring!
When will Rivals Week take place in Pokémon GO?
Rivals Week will take place between 10:00 AM on April 13 and 8:00 PM on April 18 (local time). There will be several benefits during this time frame.
What news will it bring?
- Skrelp and Clauncher will make their debut in Rivals Week. They will appear in the wild, raids, and encounters after completing field research tasks.
- Landorus Totem Form will also come to Pokémon GO through Rivals Week. This can be found in five-star raids.
- Through the Global Challenge ArenaTrainers will be able to work with each other to win raids and unlock a Double Stardust bonus for the duration of the event.
- Pokemon like Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Makuhita, Meditate, Zangoose and Seviper they will appear more frequently in the wild.
- The following Pokémon will hatch from 5K Eggs throughout the event: Machop, Tyrogue, Elekid, Magby, Makuhita, Meditate, Zangoose and Seviper.
- Pokemon like Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Zangoose and Seviper will appear in raids.
- New Field Research Tasks exclusive to the event are coming, allowing Trainers to pick up Pokémon like Skrelp and Clauncher.
- Team GO Rocket will appear more frequently at PokéStops and their balloons.
Pokémon GO is available for Android and iOS mobile devices.
Source: official page of Pokémon GO