Juventus records several defections in its midfield. Paul Pogba is absent for testing positive for a banned substance and other players are in the infirmary. The club absolutely must strengthen itself. The next name on the list is playing at Tottenham.
Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg is Juventus Turin’s next target. The Danish midfielder has proven himself at Tottenham since 2020. He is under contract until 2025 but his profile greatly appeals to the Old Lady. The 28-year-old is estimated at 86 million euros. It will take a minimum of 50 million from the Bianconeri to try to convince the leaders of the London club to sell the Dane. It should be noted that Juve is going on the attack this winter, after attempting an exchange last summer for Arthur.
🔥 Hot topics of the day:
• New details arrive regarding Inter sale
• Good news, two AC Milan players are leaving the infirmary
• “De Ketelaere is a very intelligent player”, Ademola Lookman
• “Napoli are weaker in terms of replacements”, Francesco Graziani
• “We will have to regain defensive solidity”, Maurizio Sarri
#Tottenham #player #Juventus #sights #winter #market