Want to join an inspiring company committed to a zero carbon strategy? Join ENGIE Solutions!
We are looking for a Second Works Project Manager (M/F) in CDI in Gennevilliers (92) pour the IDF sector for our IDF Works Department
Your challenges with us
You join the teams of Benoit, manage a work portfolio in all its technical, managerial and commercial aspects and you are the guarantor of the financial result.
Your mission will then be:
Safety, quality and the environment are at the heart of your action.
Your assets :
- Bac+2 in Engineer specialized in second works in the conduct of business.
- You listen to your teams. You actively participate in the performance of the company by offering your customers tailor-made and innovative solutions
- You have business acumen, a real entrepreneurial and commercial fiber to become a privileged partner of your customers.
- Equipped with a fresh look and guided by the desire to change things, you are creative et have a taste for risk.
- Explorer at heart, you enthusiastically clear new trails by bringing new ideas coming out of the frame. You want to be free and act independently.
On a daily basis, you demonstrate rigour, autonomy, transparency and adaptability – non-negotiable know-how!
And if not, are we talking about advantages?
We offer you a global compensation package:
- A gross annual salary based on your experience,
- And variablein addition to your gross annual salary
- A holiday bonus (and that’s always fun, isn’t it? 😉),
- Of the RTT,
- A week of paid executive leavein addition to paid holidays
- A incentive bonus et a company savings plan,
- A mutual very interesting,
- And CE at the top (without supplement for the members of your family),
One last point to convince you to join us?
Coming to us means joining a large group and work on major construction siteswhile working in human-sized teams active and motivated in complete safety.
And of course, it’s having the possibility to be trained regularlylike all of our employees.
You will understand, if you recognize yourself in this profile, all you have to do is apply!
Join us in 3 steps!
📞 1is telephone conversation with HR
💭 Physical interview or Visio with operational and HR manager
👉 Decision making
About Us :
ENGIE Solutions is the lasting ally of cities, industries and tertiary companies on the path to decarbonization. To accelerate their energy transition and better combine economic and energy performance, every day, in the heart of the territories, our 15,000 employees design energy mixes and facilities to meet the needs of our customers, according to their resources, thanks to a range complementary solutions such as local energy networks, the production of low-carbon energy on their sites or our energy performance services.
ENGIE Solutions is a brand of the ENGIE group, a leading global group in low-carbon energy and services, whose purpose is to act to accelerate the transition to a carbon-neutral world.
ENGIE Solutions achieved a turnover of 5 billion euros in 2021.
#Work #Project #Manager