Government Savings Bank opens loan registration. “Foundation enhancement loan” up to 50,000 baht, no need for a sponsor Remedies for COVID-19 today (15 Jan) first day
On January 15, 2021, the reporter reported. After a cabinet meeting on January 12, 2021, the Ministry of Finance and financial institutions was ordered to issue remedial measures for those affected by the COVID-19 situation. “New wave”
The Government Savings Bank has implemented a low-interest loan program for people affected by the COVID-19 epidemic. For the general public, SME, low interest income and for tourism, a total of 5 measures
Anyone interested in registering for the measure today (15 Jan) is the first day for registration through the website. www.gsb.or.th For non-Government Savings Bank customers As for those who are already Government Savings Bank customers You can register through the MyMo app.
5 remedial measures
1. Loans for expenses of 20,000 million baht, remaining 2,700 million baht.
- For self-employed persons, maximum limit of 10,000 baht
- Interest rate 0.10% per month (flat rate)
- Installments for up to 2 years
- Non-payment in the first 6 installments without collateral
2. Fundamental enhancement loan amount 10,000 million baht
- For traders, self-employed And regular income earners
- Maximum limit of 50,000 baht, no guarantees
- Interest 0.35% per year
- Installments for up to 3 years
3. There are SMEs who have an additional amount of 5,000 million baht, total project limit of 10,000 million baht.
- Loan up to 70% of the appraised value Up to 3 years
- 5.99% interest per year
4. Low-interest loan project to help SMEs in the tourism sector, amount 5,000 million baht, remaining 4,200 million baht.
- The maximum amount is 500,000 baht, no collateral.
- Travel groups, Thai massage spa, Supply Chain and Homestay
- 3.99% interest
5.Soft Loan to restore Thai travel amount of 10,000 million baht, remaining 7,800 million baht.
- Financial institutions leave to entrepreneurs up to 100 million baht.
- Tourism and Supply Chain Operators
- Interest 2% per year