Brilio.net – Apple is known to the public thanks to one of the high-end cellphone products, namely the iPhone. Almost every year the manufacturer created by the late Steve Jobs continues to release the latest iPhone series. But it cannot be denied that old iPhones like the iPhone 6 are still being hunted by consumers.
Although it was only released 6 years ago, around September 2014, the iPhone is still widely offered in various markets. Unfortunately compared to the specifications smartphone Right now, the iPhone 6 isn’t all that flashy.
iPhone 6 has an 8 MP camera and a screen resolution slightly above HD. The iPhone 6 is supported by various storage variants. The more memory the iPhone 6 has, the higher the price. However, the iPhone 6 guarantees reliable performance, which is why it is in such high demand.
So what are the specifications, pros and cons of this iPhone 6? Consult the summary brilio.net from various sources Friday (27/11).
The advantages of the iPhone 6.
The iPhone has a built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery. Additionally, iPhone can charge via USB to computer system or power adapter. Call time for cell phones, aka up to 14 hours, even using the internet via 3G.
Up to 10 hours of internet use on 3G, up to 10 hours on LTE, up to 11 hours on Wi-Fi. Can be used to play HD videos up to 11 hours, play music. Up to 50 hours of audio and totally unused standby time can last up to 10 days (250 hours).
2. Screen and body.
Apple seems no longer known for its small screen. The iPhone 6 comes with a bigger screen. This smartphone can be compared to other flagship devices. Not only is it large, the screen inch is bright even when it is used in the hot sun.
While the iPhone 6 body offers a sleek shape, carries a metal concept and is made of luxurious and sturdy aluminum. The iPhone 6 weighs 129 grams, is light and comfortable to hold.
The iPhone 6’s kitchen line or processor is one of the bright spots. Using a 1.4 GHz Dual Core Cyclone processor (based on ARM v8), assisted by the Apple 8 chipset, can produce 25% faster processing power. The iPhone 6’s superior performance makes this phone’s battery user-friendly.
The iPhone 6 camera already uses the OIS (Optical Image Stabilization) feature which helps stabilize motion when shooting. Moreover, the camera speed of this cellphone has reached 3264 x 2448 pixels.
Another advantage of the iPhone 6 camera is that there are features that are ready to help you display cool photos, phase detection autofocus, dual LED flash, 1/3 “sensor size, 1.5 µm pixel size, geotagging, simultaneous HD video and image recording, touch focus. , face / smile detection and HDR.
Lack of iPhone 6.
1. RAM size.
The iPhone 6 RAM is still very small, namely 1 GB, the RAM size is still very unpopular, especially for multitasking activities. Even so, as if to provide a solution, the iPhone 6 offers several alternative options for internal memory. From 16 GB, 64 GB, up to 128 GB.
2. There is no microSD slot.
The next disadvantage of the iPhone 6 is the unavailability of a slot to install an external memory or microSD. Well, for those of you who like to store lots of files, it is advisable to choose the iPhone 6 with a large memory.
The iPhone 6 video recording industry doesn’t yet support 4K resolution. Unlike today’s modern and high-end smartphones, which provide a lot of the “standard” 4K for video. Unfortunately, the sound from the iPhone 6 video recording is still mono.
IPhone 6 specifications.
– Screen: 4.7 inches, 60.9 cm2 (~ 65.8% screen-to-body ratio)
– Screen resolution: 750 x 1334 pixels, 16: 9 ratio (~ 326 ppi density)
– Protection: ion-strengthened glass, oleophobic coating
– Type: IPS LCD
– OS: iOS 8, can be upgraded to iOS 12.4.6
– Chipset: Apple A8 (20 nm)
– Processor: 1.4 GHz dual-core Typhoon (based on ARM v8)
– GPU: PowerVR GX6450 (grafis quad-core)
– Memori internal (ROM): RAM 16 GB 1 GB, RAM 32 GB 1 GB, RAM 64 GB 1 GB, RAM 128 GB 1 GB
– External memory: none
– Rear camera: 8 MP, f / 2.2, 29 mm (standard), 1/3 “, 1.5 µm, PDAF
– Rear camera features: dual color dual LED flash, HDR
– Front camera: 1.2 MP, f / 2.2, 31mm (standard)
– Front camera features: face detection, HDR, FaceTime on Wi-Fi or cellular
– Back video: 1080p @ 60fps, 720p @ 240fps
– Front video: 720p @ 30fps
– Battery capacity: Li-Po 1810 mAh, non-removable (6.9 Wh). Stand-by Up to 250 hours (3G). Talk time Up to 14 hours (3G). Music playback Up to 50 hours
– Other functions: Hotspot / Tethering, GPS, Bluetooth, OIS, Flash.
With the various advancements already mentioned, the bigger the memory, the higher the price. You can enjoy the convenience of using the iPhone 6 by spending starting from around Rp. 2,400,000.