Jakarta, CNBC Indonesia – Apple officially rolled out its newest smartphone operating system, iOS 14 to iPhone users. Apple calls this operating system the biggest update ever made.
In iOS 14, there will be changes to the Home Screen display with a beautiful redesign of widgets and the App Library, a new way to tap the App Store with App Clips and many more.
To be able to get an iOS 14 operating system update you have to make sure your iPhone is included in the distribution list. Here’s the list:
- iPhone 11
- Phone 11 Pro, Pro Max
- iPhone XS, XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8, 8 Plus
- iPhone 7, 7 Plus
- iPhone 6S, 6S Plus
- iPhone SE (second generation)
- iPhone SE (first generation)
- iPod touch (seventh generation)
If your cellphone is included in a row of iPhones that can iOS 14, you can proceed to the following steps to update and install it on your iPhone:
- Make sure it is connected to WiFi because this update requires a fairly large internet quota
- Enter Settings or settings
- Tap General or general
- select software update
- Follow the rest of the instructions for downloading until the process is complete.