Updated on 06/01/2021 10:38 pm
Do you follow your favorite artists? How many followers do you have in Instagram? The social network is not only used by you, your friends, but also by various influencers and ordinary people; however, the biggest problem always happens in messages.
Many times messages of all kinds are received in Instagram: either from your friends or contacts, but also from unknown people. What should I do?
LOOK: Instagram and the trick to upload your photos from your PC without programs
If someone has written offensive words or simply disrespecting you, it is time for you to put some restrictions on your social network account. For this, it is not necessary to download another third-party app.
Everything is on the same Instagram. You only need to perform a series of steps so that you can execute the restriction of messages to some people. Do you dare to do it?
HOW TO AVOID RECEIVING MESSAGES FROM UNKNOWN ON INSTAGRAM
- The first thing you should do is log in to your Instagram account.
- Once this step is done, go to your profile.
- There you must press the three bars that are in the upper corner.
- In this section you must click on Settings.
- Click on Privacy and in that window click on Messages.
- And in the tab that says “Other people on Instagram” simply put that you do not want to receive these notifications.
- And voila, that way never again will people who do not follow you and you do not follow them will be able to exchange messages on Instagram.