Launching Everyday Health, the disease that attacks this vital organ if not immediately given proper medical treatment can cause a stroke.
Effect blood clots in the brain It really depends on the location of the impact and its severity.
If the blood clot affects the dominant brain area, the risk of damage tends to be severe.
However, if the blood clot affects non-mainly blood vessels and many other blood vessel branches, the effect of the injury on the brain is likely to be mild.
Nevertheless, the problem health this cannot be ignored.
The reason is, there are times when blood clots can grow quickly.
This condition can trigger blockage of blood vessels in the brain and damage brain tissue.
Symptom blood clots in the brain
- The vision is suddenly blurred or dark
- Impaired speech or sudden speech becomes unclear
- Difficulty swallowing food or drink, or constant choking
- Severe headache, this pain comes suddenly for no apparent reason
- Very nauseous, usually accompanied by a headache or dizziness
- Some parts of the body suddenly can not move, usually seen in the arms or legs
- The body loses balance or becomes unsteady