- These cities and counties in the Free State are below an incidence of 100.
The Emergency brake Apply consistently – this is what numerous politicians, including the Bavarian Prime Minister, are calling for Markus Söder. Also in Bayern There are many cities and districts that are already above the limit of 100 new infections per 100,000 inhabitants over seven days. Which regions are below?
Laschet wants “bridge lockdown” in April
7-day incidence Bavaria: Neu-Ulm, Würzburg, Fürstenfeldbruck – the incidence value here is below 100
These cities and districts are, according to the RKI Dashboard below an incidence value of 100 (as of April 6, 2021):
- 97.6 Fürstenfeldbruck district
- 89.7 District of Berchtesgadener Land
- 81.9 Weilheim-Schongau district
- 77.7 District of Dillingen adDonau
- 67.2 Bad Tölz-Wolfratshausen district
Corona incidence: Munich, Bayreuth, Ostallgäu – the incidence here is over 100
These cities and districts are, according to the RKI Dashboard above an incidence value of 100 (as of April 6, 2021):
- 200.9 Rhön-Grabfeld district
- 184.4 District of Wunsiedel i.Fichtelgebirge
- 168.6 Dingolfing-Kreisau district
- 162.2 District of Straubing-Bogen
- 161.1 Amberg-Sulzbach district
- 147 Neuburg-Schrobenhausen district
- 140.2 Tirschenreuth district
- 136.6 District Neustadt adWaldnaab
- 136.4 District of Mühldorf a.Inn
- 131.8 Pfaffenhofen district adIlm
- 130 District of Neumarkt idOPf.
- 128.8 Weissenburg-Gunzenhausen district
- 127.1 District of Nuremberg District
- 121.2 Freyung-Grafenau district
- 119.9 Garmisch-Partenkirchen district
- 109.1 Aschaffenburg district
- 106.4 Erlangen-Höchstadt district
- 105.9 Neustadt adAisch-Bad Windsheim district
- 105.5 Aichach-Friedberg district
- 101.4 District of Kreissberg a.Lech
- 100.6 City of Weiden idOPf.
Corona rules Bavaria currently: This applies to business and meetings with an incidence of more than 100
The Easter weekend is just around the corner and there are more and more hotspots in Bavaria. If the incidence exceeds 100 for three consecutive days. apply new rules. The figures from the Robert Koch Institute are decisive. According to the Corona regulation, what applies to hotspots in the Free State?
- Contact restrictions: Meetings are only permitted with members of your own household and a person from another household. Couples are counted as one household. This also applies to Easter.
- Retail: Only shops for daily needs are allowed to open. These are, for example, supermarkets, petrol stations, pharmacies etc. From April 12th, appointment shopping (Click & Meet) is also allowed in hotspots.
- schools: All students have to learn by distance learning. The only exception are final classes. From April 12th, the fourth grade in elementary school and the eleventh grade at grammar schools, vocational and technical colleges will also be considered final classes.
- Daycare centers: Only emergency care is offered.
- Sport: Only individual sport is allowed.
- Curfew: There is a curfew from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. During this time, the apartment may only be left for good reason.
7-day incidence BW: cities and counties in Baden-Württemberg under 100