This is BNP Paribas Real Estate: a leading international real estate company with 5,400 employees worldwide and 880 employees at 11 locations in Germany. We meet complex challenges with the highest level of motivation, concentrated specialist knowledge and interdisciplinary solutions.
In Cologne we are looking for you as soon as possible
IMMOBILIENBERATER (M/W/D) REGIONAL OFFICE INVESTMENT
Tasks that will move you forward:
- Analysis and appraisal of objects
- Acquisition and brokerage of office space
- Supervision of rental requests as well as sole rental contracts
- Organization and implementation of visits
- Creation of offer concepts and customer presentations including implementation
Convince with qualifications:
- Successfully completed real estate-specific training or related studies
- Professional experience in sales-oriented handling of commercial real estate is desirable
- Entrepreneurial mindset, sales talent and team player mentality
- Very good German, English and MS Office skills
What we offer you:
- Attractive standard market compensation package with extensive social benefits, e.g. company pension scheme
- Team-oriented work environment, freedom for design and long-term career prospects
- Targeted support with further development offers and feedback
- Modern work equipment at a central location, including free drinks and fruit
- A wide range of offers for health and safety at work as well as the work-life balance
- Group benefits at Arval (car leasing) as well as discounts at sports providers and much more
Dynamic perspectives in a stable environment
The BNP Paribas Group offers a unique working environment in Germany: Our 12 companies together form a learning organization in which our employees share their knowledge and work to ensure that our customers benefit from this wealth of experience. Become part of our team and drive a changing world with your own ideas.
Then we look forward to receiving your application via our online job portal, including your salary expectations, the earliest possible starting date and relevant references.
If you have any questions, Alexandra Grunau is available at +49 (0) 69-298 99-159 or at hr-recruitment.realestate [at] bnpparibas (dot) com here for you.
Please understand that we are unfortunately unable to consider paper applications or applications by e-mail for reasons of data protection.