It is important to know how to use Whatsapp Web on a PC or laptop and how to get it out. Photo: ist
Why should use Whatsapp via laptop? Because it makes it faster and more focused on work. It is no longer necessary to open the smartphone. Users can also send large files, photos or videos, from a laptop to a mobile phone or vice versa.
WhatsApp on a laptop is called WhatsApp Web. Well, here’s how to use it:
How to use WhatsApp on PC or laptop:
WhatsApp Web allows you to use WhatsApp in a web browser. How to use it is very simple. Follow these steps:
1. Open a web browser on your computer or laptop.
2. Visit the WhatsApp website at web.whatsapp.com.
3. You will see a QR code on the screen.
4. Open WhatsApp and tap the menu button (three dots in the top right corner of the screen) on your mobile.
5. Click on the “WhatsApp Web” option, then scan the QR code on your computer screen.
6. You will be connected to your WhatsApp account on your computer / laptop.
How to sign out of WhatsApp Web
To sign out of WhatsApp Web, do the following:
1. Open WhatsApp on your mobile, tap the menu button (three dots) and click on the WhatsApp Web option.
2. Now tap the “Sign out of all devices” option.
3. You can also log out of WhatsApp Web on your computer / laptop. Just tap on the menu button (three dots at the top of the screen) and click on the “Exit” option.
4. Alternatively, you can clear all browsing data in the browser. Clearing your browsing data will automatically exit WhatsApp to your computer / laptop.