Tuesday, 5 July 2022 – 07:33 WIB
VIVA Lifestyle – Before knowing how to prevent skin disease, it helps us understand in advance what the disease is. Maybe many of us are less clear in understanding about these skin diseases. So, what exactly is a skin disease?
Skin diseases are conditions that affect your skin. This disease can cause rashes, inflammation, itching or other skin changes. Some skin conditions may be genetic, while lifestyle factors may cause others. Treatment of skin conditions may include medications, creams or ointments, or lifestyle changes. In the following, we will tell you important information about how to prevent skin diseases, complete with their causes and symptoms my.clevelandclinic.org.
What is Skin Disease?
Your skin is a large organ that covers and protects your body. Your skin has many functions. This works for:
- Hold fluids and prevent dehydration.
- Help you feel sensations, such as temperature or pain.
- Keep bacteria, viruses, and other causes of infection away.
- Stabilize your body temperature.
- Synthesizes (make) vitamin D in response to sun exposure.
- Skin diseases include any condition that clogs, irritates or inflames your skin. Often, skin diseases cause rashes or other changes in the appearance of your skin.
Types of Skin Diseases in General
Some skin diseases are classified as mild. Others cause severe symptoms. Some of the most common skin diseases include: