Jakarta, CNN Indonesia –
Almost all residents have been called by unknown numbers. The call could come from a telemarketer from a company or a fraudster. One of the ways to reduce this unwanted is to block really annoying phone numbers.
Blocking numbers on the iPhone is fairly easy. For example, there is an unknown number, tap the ‘i’ icon next to the phone number you want to block.
Scroll down and select ‘Block this Caller’ to complete the blocking process, as quoted electronics.
If you want to automatically silence unwanted calls from unknown callers, do this:
– Select Settings (Settings)
– Click Phone and enable Silence Unknown Callers, this option will send calls from phone numbers that are not in your contacts directly to voicemail.
In general, devices running the latest version of the Android operating system can block numbers by selecting the phone number from the contacts page. When selecting a phone number, hold down the option to display a drop-down menu. Then select Block or Report Spam to block the number.
From the contact page, simply click the ellipsis icon at the top of the page then select ‘Block Number’ from the drop-down menu.
You can also use applications from third parties, one of which is ‘Should I Answer?’. Here’s how as quoted Wikihow:
– Buka Should I Answer?
– Click Continue at the bottom of the screen.
– Tap the Settings tab.
– Scroll down and find the Block Incoming Calls From option.
– Activate call blocking for incoming calls.
(In / DAL)