TRIBUNMANADO.CO.ID – How long is a good night’s sleep for the body?
Adults who are in good health are considered to sleep too much if their rest time is more than 10 hours.
Meanwhile, adults are said to be sleep deprived if their rest during the night is less than four hours.
However, too much sleep or lack of sleep can both have a negative impact on the body.
Apart from quality, everyone needs the right quantity of sleep to keep them healthy.
Benefits of sleep for health
Launch Healthline, sleep is very important, because this resting session makes the body and mind refreshed.
The benefits of sleeping with the right portion of sleep time and quality include:
- The release of hormones that regulate appetite, metabolism, growth and cell regeneration becomes regular
- Maintain brain function, concentration, focus and productivity
- Reducing the risk of heart disease and stroke
- Maintaining an ideal weight remains
- Maintain the immune system
- Reducing the risk of chronic diseases such as diabetes and high blood pressure
- Improve physical abilities
- Reducing the risk of depression
Given the importance of quality sleep and adequate time, make sleep a part of your priorities.
The length of time sleep is good for health