What is the New York City Pass?
The New York City Pass is the most famous tourist pass in New York. It allows you to visit 6 emblematic places of New York at a fixed price much less than if you had to pay a full price for each visit. The New York City Pass includes:
- The visit of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island OR a cruise on the Circle Line.
- Two admissions on the same day to the observatory ofEmpire State building, one during the day and the other in the evening.
- Entrance to Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- Entrance to the observatory of Top of the Rock the entrance OR entry to Guggenheim Museum.
- Entrance to National Museum of September 11, 2001 OR entry toIntrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum.
- Entrance to American Museum of Natural History (American Museum of Natural History).
How to book your New York City Pass?
To book your New York City Pass, it’s very easy:
- Go to the page dedicated to booking the New York City Pass.
- Choose the start date of your pass and the number of passes you need (note: one pass is required per person over 6 years old). Then click on the button “Add to cart”
- Then all you have to do is let yourself be guided to the payment, which is of course completely secure.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me by e-mail at [email protected] I am here to help you ! ????
How to collect your New York City Pass?
The New York City Pass is a pass that comes in the form of a detachable ticket book, each ticket corresponding to a visit. To recover your notebooks, it’s very simple:
- Once you have booked your New York City Passes, you will receive a confirmation email. This confirmation email is accompanied by a voucher that you must print out and take with you to New York.
- Once in New York, all you need to do is go to the entrance of one of the tours included in the pass, for example to the Empire State building or to Castle Clinton, the place where the ferries embark for the Statue of Liberty. Give your printed voucher to the cashier or teller and your New York City Pass books will be returned to you immediately.
One last thing to know: if you have lost your printed voucher or if you can no longer access your emails, don’t panic: I can resend your voucher to you! Do not hesitate to contact me by e-mail: [email protected]
How to use your New York City Pass?
- When the cashier gives you your New York City Passes, you can start your sightseeing straight away. You have 9 days from the first use of the pass to make the 6 visits, which is more than enough! ????
- Note also that you can make the visits in the direction you want and however you want.
- Finally, as a lot of people have asked me the question, please know that you don’t need to book anything extra to complete your tours: you present your New York City Pass and you walk in! It’s simple and terribly economical !!! ????