– ADIL (Center for Information on Housing): By appointment only at 02.40.66.80.29, the 2nd Monday of the month from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m., January 11.
– IMPROVEMENT OF THE HABITAT: By appointment only at: 02.51.76.10.00, the 2nd Tuesday of each month from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
In the small room of the City Council.
– MUTUAL COMMUNAL (MCRN): Make an appointment at 02.40.89.22.91 imperatively., From 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m.
– MISSION LOCALE : Youth health service 16/25 years old every Thursday evening during school period from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. at the Youth Information Point (31 avenue des Ecoles)
LAW / JUSTICE
– LEGAL PERMANENCE: By appointment only (to be taken from CCAS 02.40.11.55.38), the 3rd Friday of the month from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m .: January 15.
– CIDFF (Information Center on Women’s and Family Rights): By appointment only at 02.40.66.53.08, the 1st Friday of the month from 9.15 am to 12 noon: no permanence.
– JUSTICE CONCILIATOR: Mr LEVEQUE (the 3rd Monday of each month), by appointment at 02.40.11.55.26 in the Town Council room, from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
EMPLOYMENT / INSERTION
– APIE (Professional Association for Integration through the Economy): The 2nd Friday of the month from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m .: January 8.
– The PLIE (Local Plan for Integration through the Economy of the Hull): The 1st and 3rd Thursday from 8:30 am to 10 am, January 7 and 21
– MISSION LOCALE : Thursday from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. without appointment, and from 3:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. by appointment at 02.40.22.50.30, at the Youth Information Point (avenue des écoles).
– ADAR (Home Assistance): From 9 a.m. to 11 a.m .: January 6, 13, 20 and 27.