During the days of Thursday and Friday some services will be affected by its normal operation due to the commemoration of a new anniversary of Independence Day. Public transport is one of them, which will be developed with the same schedule arranged for holidays or Sundays.
Public transportation is for essential workers only: everyone must travel seated and respect the physical distance in waiting. The mask is compulsory in all the train, bus or subway formations of the city of Buenos Aires.
🚈 Trains: will continue to operate with a special scheme. Of 40 enabled stations in the City are kept open 29. The stations that are closed have a high supply of groups as an alternative to mobility, while for shorter distances mobility is encouraged by bicycle or on foot.
The Ministry of Transportation of the Nation published some modifications regarding the schedules. On the line Roca (Ramal Pza. Constitución – Glew / A. Korn), from Thursday 9 to Sunday 12, trains between stations Burzaco and A. Korn will not circulate works in the railway area. Also in the Roca line (Ramal Pza. Constitución-Bosques), from Thursday to Sunday, trains between stations Berazategui and Forests nor will they circulate for works in the road zone.
To travel in the Sarmiento line, between 6 and 10, (sense Moreno-Once), is need to reserve a place on the train. The same in the Miter line (Tiger-Retreat sense).
Until July 17 ° the service Once-Moreno from Sarmiento line will circulate with your usual schedule. In the Roca line, services between Pza. Constitución and La Plata, Ezeiza and Korn, they will have a special schedule. He service Pza. Constitución – Forests and Ezeiza – Cañuelas It will also have a varied schedule. The services of the Miter, San Martín and Belgrano Sur lines will continue with a special schedule. From the ministry they advise to check the schedules in the Argentine Trains app a day before and reserve the seat.
🚎 Collectives: the collectives will continue operating as before.
🚇 Subways: It will remain with a scheme of 50 operating stations from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., scheduled for Sundays and holidays.
✅ Subway stations open:
● Line A (Peru-San Pedrito): Peru, Lima, Congress, Plaza Miserere, Castro Barros, Acoyte, Primera Junta, San José de Flores, San Pedrito (Plaza de Mayo closed for works).
● Line B (Leandro N. Alem-Juan Manuel de Rosas): Leandro N. Alem, Carlos Pellegrini, Callao, Pueyrredón, Medrano, Malabia, Federico Lacroze, De Los Incas and Juan Manuel de Rosas.
● Line C (Constitution-Retirement): Retiro, Diagonal Norte, Av. De Mayo, Independencia, Constitución.
● Line D (Cathedral-Congress of Tucumán): Cathedral, July 9, Callao, Faculty of Medicine, Pueyrredón, Bulnes, Plaza Italia, Palermo, Minister Carranza / Miguel Abuelo, Olleros, Oath, Congress of Tucumán.
● Line E (Retiro-Plaza de los Virreyes): Retiro, Correo Central, Bolívar, Independencia, Entre Ríos, Jujuy, Av. La Plata, Plaza de los Virreyes.
● Line H (Faculty of Law / Julieta Lanteri-Hospitals): Faculty of Law, Santa Fe / Carlos Jauregui, Corrientes, Once / December 30, Humberto 1º, Caseros y Hospitales.
● Premeter: It will work with full tour and all its stations.
❌ The rest of the subway stations will be closed.
In all these cases, public transport may only be used with the Unique Enabling Movement Certificate.
🚲 EcoBici: It will continue to be available as a complement to the transport system for short trips of less than 5 kilometers away. Only 30 minutes maximum per trip to ensure rotation. There will be penalties for excess time of use.
🚐 Combis: the service is still enabled. The use of a mask is mandatory and each passenger must carry their movement certificate. The maximum occupancy of each unit must be 60% and the curtains and any fabric elements (except the upholstery of the seats and side elements) must be removed.
Regarding the circulation in private vehicles, the provision will require that the occupants carry the printed or updated permit in the Caring app. Although it is estimated that traffic will decrease in the coming days, Controls by the security forces at the entrances will continue.
I KEPT READING: