It is the emotion aroused by the death of Maradona that generated the most likes. So, on November 25, Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi had the same idea of posting a duo photo with the recently deceased Argentinian football legend. Result: Ronaldo ranks first on the 2020 podium, with 19.6 million likes. Messi, he gets 16.3 million.
Between the two, we find the tribute to another celebrity: the black and white portrait of the actor Chadwick Boseman (“Black Panther”) posted on his account the day of his death to announce the sad news to his fans, which garnered 19.1 million likes. Another honor: that given to American basketball player Kobe Bryant, who tragically died with his daughter in a helicopter crash on January 26 in California. With the pictures of them that he then shared, the star player of the Lakers Lebron James has garnered over 15.4 million likes.
People side is Kylie Jenner which once again holds the top of the pavement, with four shots in the top 10, including the birthday of Travis Scott, with whom she patched up in March (15.9 million likes). Beside, the engagement ofAriana Grande (15.4 million likes) would go almost unnoticed!
Here are the Top 10
1. This tribute photo posted by Ronaldo: 19.6 million likes
2. The portrait of Chadwick Boseman: 19.1 million likes
3. Another tribute to Maradona, that of Lionel Messi: 16.3 million likes
4. Kylie Jenner wishes a happy birthday to Travis Scott: 15.9 million likes
5. Ariana Grande announces her engagement: soon 15.5 million likes
6. Lebron James’ tribute to Kobe Bryant: 15.4 million likes
7. Kylie Jenner’s daughter in her bath: 15.3 million likes
8. Kylie Jenner and her daughter, again, on video: 14; 4 million likes
9. Ronaldo celebrates his birthday: 14.4 million likes
10. Kylie Jenner (again!) With Travis Scott: 14.2 million likes