Henrik Elvejord Borg (27) probably made a lot of people roll their eyes when he took part in the scandalous “Ex on the Beach” series in 2018. However, one person who had eyes full of heart was the Swedish influencer. Lisa Anckarman (32).
If we are to believe the couple, it was love at first sight and at the beginning of the summer they got married and celebrated a fairytale wedding in Sweden with over a hundred guests.
On the red carpet ahead of the Reality Awards, Borg could lift the veil on what life is like as a newlyweds.
– Being a newlywed is very nice! It’s a new existence, even if it’s really just a stamp that we’re lovers. Now people have realized that we are together for life, and that suits me perfectly. I found myself a good lady! Borg boasts and adds:
– I am very happy and I feel I have made the right choice.
Reality Profile and Anckarman first met just before the pandemic, and it didn’t take long before Borg packed up and moved across the border. The 27-year-old tells Se og Hør that, despite both being busy people, they find time for love in everyday life.
– We are very busy. I am here and she is there, and we have to make time for each other in the midst of it all. We both have a bit of a jet set life.
– But we’re not tired of each other yet, so it’s falling in love that keeps the romance going. It’s not worse than that, she says cheerfully.
Borg also admits that he is no stranger to the idea of a possible family increase. If we are to believe him himself, he would have liked to have had a couple of children already.
– We would like to have children and this is, in a sense, the next step. We’ll see if and when that happens, but I would have liked to have been a father yesterday, she says with a smile.