Jobs » Marketing » Head of Content Marketing (all genders)
As Head of Content Marketing, you are responsible for the content strategy of Chrono24, the global marketplace for luxury watches. Thanks to your expertise, you will organize the team, ensure smooth processes and create engaging content and campaigns together with your colleagues.
What’s waiting for you
- You will take over the technical and personnel management of our content team and control agencies and freelancers.
- You will develop our global content marketing strategy further by picking up on country-specific trends and thus ensuring that our measures contribute to our corporate goals in the long term.
- With your team you will design attention-grabbing cross-channel campaigns that inspire the target groups and ensure a correspondingly high level of commitment.
- You monitor the coordinated distribution via our channels (magazine, Facebook, Instagram and Youtube) and make adjustments with the channel manager if necessary.
- With your passion and conviction, you are the first point of contact for the entire company on the subject of content marketing.
- If necessary, you will optimize existing processes and take care of the further development of your team.
What sets you apart
- Your job is your passion. You have a lot of fun getting people excited about your ideas and stories and you also carry this mindset into your team.
- Thanks to your empathy and creativity, you have an excellent feel for fascinating stories.
- You have more than six years of experience in content marketing at a growth company and have also successfully taken on personnel responsibility.
- You are characterized by a cooperative management style, a willingness to communicate and assertiveness.
- You have successfully completed a degree in business administration, media management, marketing or a comparable training.
- Confident cooperation with international stakeholders is a matter of course for you.
- You are quick to grasp and can break down complex relationships to the essentials.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken German and English
- You are not yet an expert in luxury watches? Don’t worry, we’ll teach you everything you need to know.
what we offer
- We trust you and your competence. We encourage you to take on challenges, take responsibility and represent your decisions. You are the professional and deserve the leeway to contribute your ideas and skills.
- Whether a workshop on your specialty or a crash course in soft skills – we quench your thirst for knowledge and support you in the disciplines that appeal to you.
- Respectful and relaxed interaction with colleagues. Our Duz culture starts with the job interview and doesn’t stop when we talk to the management.
- Come as you are! With us you come to work in the outfit that you feel comfortable in.
- Drinks from coffee to various soft drinks in organic quality to smoothies – with us you are well taken care of and of course free of charge.
- Great offers such as personal training, sports groups, corporate benefits and time out with our in-house massage.
Would you like to find out more about the position of Head of Content Marketing (all genders)? Just ring the bell on +49 721 – 96 69 3 240. Our Talent Acquisition Team will be happy to answer your questions.