Home News he works mechanics in his garage and causes a fire and the evacuation of a building

he works mechanics in his garage and causes a fire and the evacuation of a building

by world today news

This Friday, around 6.30 p.m., a fire broke out at number 2 rue Chanzy, in Dijon, near avenue du Drapeau. Quickly, firefighters and police intervened.

The fifteen firefighters from the Dijon rescue centers managed to control the accident that took place in a 50 m² garage. The two-story building was evacuated.

Relocated inhabitants

According to the information gathered by the police, the fire was accidental. A man was doing mechanics in his garage when there were reportedly sparks starting a fire.

No injuries are to be deplored. Four people had to be relocated.

0 comment
0

You may also like

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.