fire in a barn, a forty-something taken to hospital

A fire broke out in a barn on avenue Condorcet in the Beyssac district in Marmande on Tuesday January 12 around 5:30 p.m. More than 150m2 were destroyed and the rest of the roof of the building impacted.

The intervention of firefighters from Sainte-Bazeille, Marmande and Tonneins made it possible to prevent the spread to the adjoining house. Shocked, the 48-year-old owner was transported to the Marmande hospital center.

The fire would be of accidental origin: involved, a boiler.

The firefighters were still on site this Tuesday shortly after 8 p.m. to secure the scene.

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on pinterest
Pinterest
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
Share on email
Email

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.