Fire extinguished in Sommelsdijk care center

The fire broke out just after 6:00 am. The fire was caused by a coffee maker in a room.

A lot of smoke was released from the fire. The residents were moved to another building due to the smoke development. A number of them were checked by paramedics, but none needed to be taken to hospital.

.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Trending