ISCOD, specialist in Digital Learning training, is looking for its partner company,
group specializing in remote monitoring, French and European leader,
a Commercial land on an apprenticeship contract, to prepare for one of our state-recognized diploma courses, level 6 or 7: Bachelor / Bac + 3, Master / Bac + 5.
Opt for the new generation work-study program with ISCOD!
The ISCOD work-study program is a diploma course recognized by the State and free for the student, combined with paid work experience.
During your integration, you will have a full week’s training on the solutions you are going to sell, then you will be in pairs with your tutor to immerse yourself in the daily life of a salesperson.
Under the responsibility of the Team Manager, you will be in charge of the following missions:
- Door-to-door prospecting in the dedicated area to educate as many people as possible
- Provide advice and expertise adapted to prospects
- Make client appointments in pairs with your tutor
- Customer meeting (discovery of needs, safety diagnosis) and presentation of the equipment
- Establish quotes then sign the contract
- Installation of equipment and customer follow-up to ensure after-sales service
Holder of a BAC + 2 / + 3 / + 4, you want to use your commercial skills and acquire new ones?
- Do you want to work for the leader in remote monitoring?
- Are you comfortable with customers?
- Do you have a commercial flair and like a taste for challenge?
- Are you ambitious, tenacious, smiling, outgoing and empathetic?
Position based in Lyon (69) near Villeurbanne.
It is necessary to have the license and to be transported for this position.
After 4 months, you will have a company car.
Possibility of CDI at the key.
You will be commissioned on the sales you generate.
Remuneration according to level of studies + age! Training fully supported by the company.
Are you interested in this work-study vacancy?