Just after an outstanding 2021-2022 season that observed them end in 7th positionth position and becoming semi-finalist in the Coupe de France, Fénix Toulouse Handball will search to do just as properly through this new year by betting on steadiness. Presentation of the new squad and the ambitions of Toulouse for the 2022/2023 season.
The benefits of the Fénix Toulouse Handball very last year
7th by Liqui Moly Starligue, semi-finalist of the French Cup and 8th as a C2 finalist (defeated by potential Benfica winner), the 2021-2022 season for Fénix Toulouse Handball has been a good just one. Absolutely without the need of a European ticket at the stop following a year break on the kneecaps (5 defeats in the final 6 days), the training confirmed nonetheless that it was essential to depend on the FTH in the French elite.
Fénix Toulouse handball group 2022/2023
- Jef Lettens: goalkeeper, BEL, 31 yrs old
- Teodor Paul: Goalkeeper, SLO, 35 yrs old
- Erik Balenciaga: semi-middle, ESP, 29 yrs outdated
- Maxime Gilbert: central defender, FRA, 31 many years outdated
- Tobias Wagner: Pivot, AUT, 27 years previous
- Fredric Pettersson: Pivot, SUE, 33 ans
- Pierrick Chelle: correct winger, FRA, 32 a long time previous
- Edouard Kempf: right wing, FRA, 24
- Téo Jarry: still left winger, FRA, 22 several years aged
- Nemanja Ilic: remaining winger, SER, 32
- Bakary Diallo: remaining back again, FRA, 27 several years old
- Erwin Feutchmann: remaining back, CHI, 32
- Gonçalco Viera: Left-again, POR, 23
- Baptiste Bonnefond: left-back, FRA, 29 a long time old
- Matthieu Marmier: appropriate again, FRA, 22 several years aged
- Ayoub Abdi: correct again, ALG, 25 many years outdated
Trainer : Danijel Andjelkovic (SER).
Minor motion to be attributed to the FTH this summer time. To compensate for the departures of Luka Sokolic, Robin Cantegrel and the youthful Serbian Uros Borzas, the management of Fénix Toulouse Handball has decided to emphasis on gamers who have currently played in the French championship. In fact, the FTH repatriated Bakary Diallo (Vardar Skopje) and Baptiste Bonnefond (Brest / Nîmes) to improve the group. As a goalkeeper, Téodor Paul also comes from Nîmes to switch Jef Lettens.
The 2021-2022 period showed that the absence of depth and the getting older of the workforce experienced prevented the FTH from clinging to Europe with a really complicated season finale (5 defeats in the final 6 matches). Even if the expertise of the team as effectively as the automatisms will be an benefit for this team, as nicely as a season without the European Cup to handle the organizations very well, the Fénix Toulouse Handball will have problem handling to go an additional training course.
Handball Fénix Toulouse: ambitions and rating
The ambitions of the FTH will be to do as substantially or even greater than a 7th spot obtained past period, as perfectly as a superior run in the French Cup. Deprived of the European Cup, the FTH will be in a position to dedicate itself only to countrywide competitions.
Participant to view: Baptiste Bonnefond
Deserter from Nîmes, in which he experienced completed the time after a shorter stint in Belarus (Brest) thanks to the war in Ukraine, Baptiste Bonnefond determined to go to the town of Rose this summer season. The previous Montpellier participant will convey the power of him but also the working experience of him, who has lived through various European strategies in his occupation. An important source for Danijel Andjelkovic’s group.
Calendar Fénix Toulouse Handball 2022/2023
Here are the dates to remember for the Toulouse team’s year:
23 September 2022: Toulouse – PSG
November 25, 2022: Toulouse –Nantes
21 December 2022: Toulouse – Montpellier
10 February 2023: Montpellier – Toulouse
March 17, 2023: PSG – Toulouse
24 March 2023: Nantes – Toulouse
Laurent Blanc is the only president
Never miss any important news. Subscribe to our newsletter.