Your main tasks
- Taking over the professional and independent execution of the radiological examinations on the MRTs
- Continuous optimization of the MRI examination protocols in cooperation with the MRI team leader, the radiologists, physicists and application specialists
- Support in the creation and updating of QM documents and examination manuals
- Promotion of the specialist knowledge of the med. Radiology professionals
- Participation in project work and optimization processes together with the MRT team leader
- You have completed training as a radiology specialist
- You have in-depth specialist knowledge in the field of MRI with experience in radiological imaging
- You are interested in the field of radiology and in new technologies
- You have a talent for organization, have good communication skills and are customer-oriented
- You value working in a team, you are reliable and enjoy working in a lively company
- You are ready to do on-call and weekend services
- Have very good knowledge of German
- SRK recognition for foreign training qualifications (can also be submitted later within the probationary period)
The institute for diagn. and interventional radiology (DIR) has a modern equipment infrastructure. We offer you interesting job content in a university, top medical environment, the opportunity to work on scientific studies, attractive employment conditions and various further training opportunities.
If resilience, initiative and a willingness to innovate are not just buzzwords for you, but also mean the daily challenge in a university environment, we look forward to receiving your application.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Katarzyna Kucharski, Head of Radiology DIR.
+41 44 255 21 29
We look forward to receiving your application
About the USZ
The University Hospital Zurich is one of the largest hospitals in Switzerland. Our more than 8,600 employees and around 700 trainees work for the well-being of our patients every day. Almost 43,000 inpatients and around 700,000 outpatient consultations per year testify to the great confidence in the USZ and its employees. With us you will find an attractive and challenging environment for your knowledge and skills.