If English is one of your skills, you should know that there is a company dedicated to recruiting personnel dedicated to the command of this language to hold different positions, it is Solvo. So below you will find some proposals for you to check if they fit your profile, remember that these have several places so you can apply with the certainty that not only one person will be selected.
Loan Advisor Bilingüe
- Evaluate the client’s financial situation, including income, expenses, credit history, and borrowing capacity. This helps determine the client’s eligibility for a loan and the maximum amount they could obtain.
- Provide detailed information on different types of loans available such as home loans, personal loans, car loans, business loans, etc. Explain the terms, conditions, interest rates, payment terms and requirements associated with each option.
- Collect, organize and deliver all relevant client information and documentation and share it with the staff team to ensure the analysis and fulfillment of your request.
- Have knowledge of the services, applications and solutions that the company guarantees, in order to provide the best service in matters of financial advice, customer service and transparency regarding the information provided.
- Have an advanced level of English (85% or more).
- Minimum experience of 6 months or more in BPO or sales (especially in functions such as: retention, sales, cold calling, cross-selling). If the candidate has little sales experience, it can be taken into account as long as he or she has extensive experience in BPO.
- Be able to handle multiple tasks at the same time and have excellent communication skills, given that the account requires interaction via telephone making back-to-back calls.
- Have skills such as: attention to detail, organization, creativity, charisma, proactivity and problem solving.
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree and/or a combination of relevant work experience in the area of customer service.
- Access to Solvo University (TOTALLY FREE English Courses for the employee and a family member).
- Compensation fund.
- Hours: Availability Monday to Friday from 9 in the morning to 9 at night.
- City of residence: Baranoa – Barranquilla – Puerto Colombia – Soledad.
- Experience: 6 months of experience.
- Level of studies: Complete high school.
- Medical knowledge.
- Advanced English.
- CS experience.
Available for Colombia and Argentina in the cities of: Bogotá, Medellín, Barranquilla, Bucaramanga, Cordoba (ARG) (Remote)
Description: Looking for medical interpreters to facilitate communication between patients and healthcare providers by translating from English to Spanish and Spanish to English. They will be a bridge between the patient and the healthcare team by interpreting spoken information in an accurate and culturally appropriate manner; maintaining strict patient confidentiality and interpreting confidential information following PHI and HIPAA protocols.
- Have knowledge of medical terminology and procedures (CPT CODES is a plus).
- Ability to accurately and accurately interpret critical medical information from English into the patient’s native language.
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexibility and customer service orientation.
- Advanced English.
- Have experience in translation and interpretation work (If it is in the health sector, it is a plus).
- High sense of confidentiality.
- Schedule: TBD (During the selection process it is defined).
- Indefinite-term contract, 100% fully paid training.
- Excellent work environment.
- 20% off Foodology: Avocalia, burritos, the crunch, and wings.
- 20% discount for books at bukz.
- Discounts for dental treatments.
- Courses at Solvo university. (Opportunities to learn English, Excel, Power BI, among many other courses totally free)
- 10% discount at María Cano University.
- Quarterly Udemy courses.
- Excel, English, personal finance courses and more, for you and your family.
- Wellness plans.
- Highly competitive compensation.
- Many growth opportunities.
- Opportunities to practice the language.
#Solvo #announces #vacancies #bilingual #staff #cities #country