On December 29, 2022, the patch notes for the update patch 0.13.0.2 delivered to “Escape from Tarkov” have been released.
This article works as a Japanese emissaryHakuhatsu3with Mr.Emilio_EFTWith permission from Mr.Patch notes (original)ofJapanese translationis posted.Emissaryis a BSG accredited EFT community representative and national EFT specialist.
EFT Update 0.13.0.2
Patch 0.13.0.2 – Translated patch notes
- Tweaked server systems to reduce rubber banding and out-of-sync issues in Streets of Tarkov.
- Fixed a number of Streets of Tarkov geometry and lighting.
- 「binaural audioFixed an issue where sounds overlapped, stuttered, and some sounds were missing (such as bush sounds and container scavenge sounds) when Enabled.
- Fixed an issue where plane and airdrop sounds were not playing.
- In the settings “interface volume‘ was set to 0, no sounds were playing when interacting with weapons.
- Fixed so that footstep volume is correct even when changing posture.
- Hideout “Gym” has been fixed.
- Corrected the duration of the Muscle Pain status ailment to the correct value.
- Fixed sounds for Chiappa Rhino, RSh-12, Benelli M3, AI AXMC, SR-2M, M203 Underbarrel Grenade Launcher, GP-25 Underbarrel Grenade Launcher.
- Fixed an issue where multiple items had the wrong weight.
- Fixed Goon Squad (Knight, Big Pipe, Birdeye) weapon durability to the correct value.
- Fixed an issue where Ragman’s Service was incorrectly unlocking the Outfit.
- Fixed an issue where skill level increments from quest rewards were incorrectly calculated.
- Fixed an issue where some consumables could apply effects without consuming the item.
- Fixed an issue where skills could not be leveled above 50.
- Fixed several visual glitches in Streets of Tarkov.
- Fixed an issue with incorrect player spawn locations in Streets of Tarkov.
- Fixed an issue where Jaeger had incorrect conditions when purchasing weapons from players.
- Fixed an issue where unsellable items were not displaying correctly when switching between screens.
- Fixed visual glitches with night vision goggles and thermals when changing screen resolutions or switching to fullscreen mode.
- Fixed an issue where the maximum durability of some weapons did not decrease when repaired with a repair kit.
- Fixed an issue where Reserve’s D2 escape was not working properly.
- Fixed a freeze issue when interacting with some weapons.
- Hideout’s “air conditioning unitFixed the experience bonuses for physical skills (Strength, etc.) that are boosted by .
- Hideout’s “GymFixed an issue where skill points were incorrectly calculated when training with
- Fixed a dialog system glitch that occurred when interacting with Lightkeeper.
- Fixed an issue where spawning Rogues was incorrect.
- Fixed an issue where Lightkeeper quest objectives were not displaying correctly during raids.
- Fixed an issue where Zryachiy’s guards were incorrectly positioned.
- Fixed a bug that occurred on the Co-op mode settings screen when switching between screens.
- Fixed an issue where some interface translations were missing during raids.
- Added a new 5.56x45mm muzzle brake.
- Fixed camera behavior when aiming down sights on the Chiappa Rhino200DS.
[保存版] Escape From Tarkov: All 23 ‘Customs’ Hidden Stash Locations Introduction
Gaming Device Power Tune for FPS