The General Meeting of Shareholders (GMS) of PT PLN (Persero) through the Decree of the Minister of State-Owned Enterprises (BUMN) Number SK-154 MBU 07 2022 on 22 July 2022 appointed and appointed Charles Sitorus as PLN’s Board of Commissioners.
Based on PLN’s written statement, Charles Sitorus previously served as Director of the Network and Financial Services Business of PT Pos Indonesia, and had careers in a number of companies such as PT Indonesia Trading Company, PD Pembangunan Sarana Jaya, and various telecommunication companies.
The GMS also honorably dismissed Heru Winarko as Commissioner of PLN.
SCROLL TO RESUME CONTENT
With the above changes, the composition of the Board of Commissioners of PLN is as follows:
1. Amien Sunaryadi – President Commissioner and Independent Commissioner
2. Suahasil Nazara – Deputy President Commissioner
3. Mohamad Ikhsan – Commissioner
4. Rida Mulyana – Commissioner
5. Dudy Purwagandhi – Commissioner
6. Eko Sulistyo – Commissioner
7. Tedi Bharata – Komisaris
8. Susiwijono Moegiarso – Commissioner
9. Alex Iskandar Munaf – Independent Commissioner
10. Charles Sitorus – Independent Commissioner
“The big family of PLN congratulates on duty and will fully support Charles Sitorus as PLN’s Independent Commissioner and express gratitude for the dedication given by Heru Winarko,” said PLN President Director, Darmawan Prasodjo in a written statement, Friday (22/7/2022)
The replacement of the Board of Commissioners is certainly part of efforts to improve the company’s performance. PLN continues to be committed to transforming in order to provide the best and excellent service for all customers in the country.