English League Results – Diogo Jota Instant Impact, Liverpool Defeat Arsenal at Emirates

TWITTER.COM/SKYSPORTSSTATTO

The moment Diogo Jota celebrates the goal he scored against Arsenal in the Week 30 Premier League match 2020-2021.

<!–

–>

BOLASPORT.COM – Striker Liverpool, Diogo Jota, made an instant impact by tearing apart the net Arsenal shortly after coming off the bench.

Liverpool visit headquarters Arsenal, Emirates Stadium, in order to play the 30th week party Premier League 2020-2021 on Saturday (3/4/2021) local time or Sunday at 02.00 WIB.

The match ended with a score of 3-0 to win for the visitors, Liverpool.

Reported by BolaSport.com from Whoscored, throughout the match Liverpool grabbed 64.3 percent of the ball, meanwhile Arsenal got the remaining 35.7 percent.

Also Read: Arsenal Vs Liverpool – Two Teams Are In The Middle Of Hunting Champions League Tickets

On the same occasion Liverpool fired 16 shots, of which seven were aimed at goal.

Meanwhile Arsenal made three attempts in that match and two of them met targets.

The course of the match

Both sides have played disciplined games since referee Martin Atkinson started the match.

Until entering the 10th minute, neither Arsenal nor Liverpool managed to fire a shot.

.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.