End of the case of a young mother who claimed to be raped by 4 men, the Riau police stopped the investigation

ZU (19) together with his legal counsel held a press conference to convey that the rape case that he previously reported had never happened, in Pekanbaru, Riau, Tuesday (21/12/2021). (Source: KOMPAS.com/IDON)

PEKANBARU, KOMPAS.TV – The police decided to stop the case of a young mother with the initials ZU (19) who had confessed to being a victim of rape by four men.

The Head of Public Relations of the Riau Police, Kombes Pol Sunarto, revealed that in conducting an in-depth investigation of the case, his party found several irregularities.

“After an in-depth investigation, investigators found several irregularities. Among them, the inappropriateness of the TKP (the crime scene), then from the statements of witnesses who confirmed the findings (irregularities),” said Sunarto, quoted from Kompas.com, Wednesday (12/22/2021).

Then, investigators conducted a case. As a result, the police decided to issue a letter of termination of investigation (SP3).

Meanwhile, said Sunarto, the decision was based on the fact that investigators did not find any evidence that the alleged perpetrator did what ZU reported.

“Yesterday the case was done and it was decided to stop the case because there was not enough evidence,” he said.

The termination of the case was also strengthened by ZU’s confession which stated that what was previously reported was not true.

In addition, according to his explanation, ZU has also withdrawn the report against the alleged perpetrator.

Meanwhile, one suspected perpetrator, namely AR alias DK (33), said Sunarto, had been given a suspension of detention after the case was terminated.

Also Read: Admits Lying, ZU: No Rape by 4 Men, My Husband Threatened

.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Never miss any important news. Subscribe to our newsletter.