Love, madness and obsession are still the main components of Ruby, the new remake of the soap opera that has been so successful in Mexico, the United States and other Latin American countries. Now starring Camila Money, this production is the great bet of Televisa through his project Fabrica de Sueños, which covers the most successful Mexican soap operas of recent times.
Directed by Carlos Bardasan, produced by W Studios and written by Leonardo Padrón, this 2020 version of Ruby promises. In the next note we tell you everything you should know about the new story of the seductive and manipulative woman.
What is the plot of Rubí 2020?
This version stars Camila Sodi, In the role of Ruby, has a different twist to the famous 2004 version of Bárbara Mori. Now it’s a Ruby, plunged in ruin and even, with a face full of scars, who is telling his own story, making it clear that he is capable of everything to get out of poverty, even betray the people he loves most.
A journalist called Carla Rangel, decides to make a report about a mysterious woman who lives on the outskirts of Mexico City by name Rubí Pérez Ochoa. This mysterious woman hides a great past that led her to become the most hated woman in all of Mexico.
After 20 years, Ruby He grants an interview to this journalist, in which he will begin to narrate how he planned to stay with the millionaire boyfriend of his best friend.
How many chapters does the Ruby remake have?
The remake of the original story of Yolanda Vargas Dulché It consists of 26 chapters. When it premiered successfully in January in the United States, through the chain Univision, now seeks to repeat the formula on the Mexican small screen.
Ruby previewed its first three full chapters on the site rubilaserie.com and in the Stars app.
Where and when to see the Rubí remake?
The new version of Rubí is Televisa’s big bet. Its first episode aired on June 15. You can tune into the episodes at 9:30 pm Monday through Friday on the Channel of Stars. You can also do it through the following link.
Who are the protagonists of Rubí?
- Camila Soldi as Rubí Perez Ochoa
- José Ron as Alejandro Cárdenas
- Kimberly Dos Ramos as Maribel de la Fuente
- Rodrigo Guirao as Héctor Ferrer Garza
- Mayrín Villanueva is Refugio, mother of Rubí
- Tania Lizardo is Cristina, Rubí’s sister
- Ela Velden as Carla Rangel
- Marcus Ornellas as Lucas Fuentes Morán
- Alfredo Gatica as Loreto Mata
- Paola Toyos as Queca Gallardo
- Antonio Fortier as Cayetano Gómez
- Rubén Sanz as Eduardo, Prince of Spain
- Lisardo as Arturo de la Fuente
- María Fernanda García as Rosa Ortiz de la Fuente
- Mayrín Villanueva as Refugio Ochoa de Pérez
What is the official song for the Rubí remake?
The chosen entry theme for the Rubí remake is the song “Who cares”.
How many Ruby versions have been made on TV?
- Ruby (1968): soap opera produced by Valentín Pimstein for Televisa, starring Fanny Cano.
- Rubí (2004): Mexican soap opera adapted by Ximena Suárez and Virginia Quintana and produced by José Alberto Castro on Televisa, starring Bárbara Mori.
- Ruby (2010): Philippine telenovela produced by ABS-CBN and starring Angelica Panganiban.
How to prevent the spread of the coronavirus?
To reduce the probability of contagion there are several ways. The main ones are:
· Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds and use alcohol or disinfecting gel.
· Keep a minimum distance of 1 meter from anyone.
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth, because palpating many objects and surfaces can pick up the virus.
· Maintain good respiratory hygiene: if you cough or sneeze, your mouth and nose should be covered with your elbow bent or with a tissue, which should be discarded immediately.
· Stay home if you are not feeling well. In case you have fever, cough and shortness of breath, seek medical attention and follow the instructions given by health personnel.
Who are the people most at risk from the coronavirus?
Because covid-19 is a new coronavirus, according to global reports, older people and those with pre-existing medical conditions such as high blood pressure, heart disease, or diabetes are the ones who develop severe cases of the disease. more often than others.