Drammen, News | Died after smoke development

DRAMMEN: On Sunday evening, the fire brigade was able to report that smoke had developed from a semi-detached house in Hauges gate in Drammen.

A person was found unconscious in the home, police report.

– There should be a lot of smoke in the home. An unconscious person has been found on the floor, first aid is being provided outside now. That is what we know so far, said Erik Gunnerød, operations manager in the South-East police district around 20.00, Sunday.

At midnight, the police wrote on Twitter that the person in question unfortunately died. The relatives have been notified.

Throughout the evening / night and tomorrow, the police will routinely investigate the incident.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Trending