The Department of Meteorology at the Directorate General of Civil Aviation expected that the weather, Thursday, will be partly cloudy to cloudy at times, with high clouds, with a limited rise in temperatures on the coast, while it decreases at home and on the highlands, and the weather is prepared for light and sporadic rain in the interior regions and mountainous.
The following bulletin was stated:
– The general situation: Relatively stable weather dominates the eastern basin of the Mediterranean, with temperatures within their seasonal rates until Friday, when they exceed their rates.
The average temperature for the month of March is from 14 to 22 degrees.
– The expected weather in Lebanon:
Wednesday: Partly cloudy with a rise in temperatures, especially on the heights and indoors. The afternoon turns cloudy with medium and high clouds, with dense fog on the heights.
Thursday: Partly cloudy to cloudy at times, with high clouds, with a limited rise in temperatures on the coast, while it decreases indoors and on the highlands, so the weather is prepared for scattered light rains in the interior and mountainous areas.
Friday: Partly cloudy to cloudy with medium and high clouds and fog at heights with the appearance of light layers of dust. Temperatures rise to exceed their seasonal rates.
Saturday: Partly cloudy to cloudy with medium and high clouds, with the onset of a drop in temperature. Fragmented rain will fall starting in the evening with lightning and thunder. Rain will intensify at night in the southern regions.
– The temperature on the coast from 15 to 20 degrees, above the mountains from 10 to 19 degrees, in the interior from 7 to 17 degrees.
Surface winds: southwesterly active at times, with a speed between 15 and 35 km/h, turning to northeasterly on Friday.
– Sweeping: good on the coast, worse at heights due to fog.
– Relative humidity on the coast: between 60 and 80%.
– Sea condition: rampage to low, water surface temperature: 18 degrees.
Atmospheric pressure: 763 mm Hg.
– Sunrise hour: 5:41
Sunset hour: 17:50