Adults from 50 to 59 years old who live in Mexico City will be inoculated with the COVID vaccine booster from the next Tuesday 18 to Wednesday 26 Januaryinformed the General Director of Technology and Intelligence of the capital, Eduardo Clark.
“There will be seven days of vaccination until Saturday 22, then from January 25 to 26, in 10 locations that we will be distributing throughout the city,” said the official.
People within this age range who have completed their vaccination schedule more than six months ago, they must go to any of the 10 locations established by the government at the time and day assigned together with their printed receipt.
The required ones will receive a message with: name, venue, day and vaccination schedule. The venues will also serve stragglers aged 60 and over.
- A: Tuesday, January 18.
- B, C, D: Wednesday, January 19.
- E, F, G: Thursday, January 20.
- H, I, J, K, L: Friday, January 21.
- M, N, O: Saturday January 22.
- P, Q, R: Tuesday, January 25.
- S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z: Wednesday, January 26.
- Jaime Torres Bodet Cultural Center of the IPN: Gustavo A. Madero and Azcapotzalco.
- Mars Field: Miguel Hidalgo, Álvaro Obregón, Cuajimalpa, Cuauhtémoc and Benito Juárez.
- Sport’s palace: Iztacalco, Venustiano Carranza, Cuauhtémoc, Benito Juárez and Iztapalapa.
- Arms Room, Sports City: Iztacalco, Venustiano Carranza, Cuauhtémoc, Benito Juárez and Iztapalapa.
- Center for Scientific and Technological Studies No. 7 “Cuauhtémoc” IPN (Voca #7): Iztapalapa.
- CENCIS Marina: Xochimilco, Tlalpan and Coyoacan.
- National Institute of Genomic Medicine (INMEGEN): Xochimilco, Tlalpan and Coyoacan.
- El Vergel Military Housing Unit: Iztapalapa and Tlahuac.
- University Olympic Stadium: Coyoacan, Magdalena Contreras, Alvaro Obregon, Benito Juarez.
- Sports Villa Milpa Alta: Milpa Alta, Xochimilco and Tlahuac.