For the exclusive criteria for COVID-19 vaccine recipients, here are PAPDI’s recommendations:
1. Have been confirmed and diagnosed with COVID-19.
2. Have a mild, moderate or severe illness, especially an infectious disease and / or fever (temperature ≥ 37.5 ° C, measured using infrared thermometer/thermal gun).
3. Female participants who are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to become pregnant during the immunization period (based on interviews and pregnancy urine test results).
4. Have a history of severe allergies to vaccines or vaccine ingredients and severe allergic reactions to vaccines, such as redness, shortness of breath, and swelling.
5. History of uncontrolled clotting disease or blood disorders that contraindicate intramuscular injection.
6. The existence of abnormalities or chronic diseases (severe heart disease, uncontrolled high blood pressure, diabetes, stool and liver disease, tumors, etc.) which according to medical personnel can interfere with immunization according to the eligibility of special conditions (comorbid disease).