Staying at home during the quarantine period is a legal obligation and failure to comply with this obligation may result in criminal and administrative sanctions.
It is possible to leave the house during the quarantine period only for objective health reasons (such as, for example, to go for a swab).
The reservation of the required tampons is communicated by Ulss operators.
• do not leave the house even if asymptomatic; it is possible to go to the garden of the house, as long as it is exclusively owned and not in the presence of other people;
• measure the temperature twice a day (morning and evening), possibly at the same time;
• it is advisable that there is no contact with cohabiting people, but in this case it is necessary to always wear the (surgical) mask at each contact and keep a distance of at least 2 meters; protect your nose and mouth in case of coughing or sneezing, throw away the paper handkerchiefs immediately after using them and wash / sanitize your hands immediately; it is not possible to receive visits from people outside the cohabiting family;
• stay in a single and dedicated room;
• ventilate the room or habitual living areas several times a day;
• if possible, use a dedicated bathroom or, alternatively, the bathroom must be properly sanitized after use with chlorine-based products (eg bleach, bleach, amuchina).
• have lunch at different times from other members of the family, using dishes for personal use only;
• maintain careful hand hygiene by washing them often with soap and water or with alcohol-based sanitizing products; to dry hands, after washing, use paper towels that must be promptly disposed of or, alternatively, use strictly personal towels, keeping them separate from others;
• wash sheets, towels, clothes at 90 ° C with normal detergent; if washing at 90 ° C is not possible due to the characteristics of the fabric, add the washing cycle with bleach or products with sodium hypochlorite;
• clean the rooms and surfaces with a neutral detergent and then with 0.1% sodium hypochlorite solutions (dilute a product, eg bleach, at 10% by putting 10 ml of solution in a liter of water) or in the case of materials that can be damaged by sodium hypochlorite with 70% ethyl alcohol;
• For waste management see the instructions of the Istituto Superiore di Sanità.
For clinical aspects, refer to your family doctor. Call 911 in case of severe breathing difficulties.
For more information or needs, write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0437/514343 active every day from 8 to 20.