In addition to the effective national measures since Saturday, April 3, and after consulting and training with the President of Clermont Auvergne Métropole, the Prefect today took an order of additional measures to combat Covid-19. So from tomorrow, Wednesday April 07, 6 a.m.:
• Wearing a mask will be made obligatory on public roads and in parks and gardens of municipalities with more than 1000 inhabitants.
• Parks and gardens will have to close at 6 p.m. throughout the department.
• Clearance sales, flea markets, garage sales and unpacking sales will be prohibited throughout the department.
• Alcohol consumption will be prohibited on public roads throughout the department.
• In addition to national provisions, the take-away sale of alcoholic drinks is prohibited throughout the Clermont-Auvergne-Métropole perimeter if the said drinks are not sold in hermetically sealed containers (cans, bottles).