- It assumes, among others exemption from ZUS contribution for November
- In order to receive help, the entrepreneur must show that he had 40 percent. lower income in October or November than in the corresponding period of the previous year
- This support concerns 170 thousand. companies – said the Prime Minister at the conference
Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki, Jarosław Gowin, Minister of Development, Labor and Technology, and Tadeusz Kościński, Minister of Finance, Funds and Regional Policy, announced today an aid program for entrepreneurs.
- exemption from ZUS contribution for November
- the so-called standstill, i.e. a subsidy from the state budget to maintain employment
- non-returnable subsidies in the amount of PLN 5,000 PLN for small and micro companies,
- exemption from the market fee for 2021 “with compensation for this exemption for local governments”
The one-off additional downtime benefit and the costs of servicing the payment of this benefit are to be covered from the COVID-19 Counteraction Fund.
The strategy shows that companies will be exempted from paying contributions to social security and health insurance, to the Labor Fund, the Solidarity Fund, the Guaranteed Employee Benefits Fund or the Bridge Pension Fund.
What are the conditions that must be met in order to receive support?
- the entrepreneur must show that he had about 40 percent. lower income in October or November than in the corresponding period of the previous year
- as of September 30, 2020, activities in the catering, fitness, fair, stage, film, entertainment and recreation, photography and physiotherapy industries;
- application of the entity as a contribution payer by June 30;
– If it is necessary to extend the restrictions, decisions on support will also be made in December in due course. This support concerns 170 thousand. companies – said the Prime Minister at the conference. As he informed, this support concerns over 170 more than companies with a total of almost 400 372 thousand employees. employees.
– The value of support is over PLN 1,800 million, according to some estimates it will exceed PLN 2 billion – he added.
These solutions are the aftermath of the extensive dialogue that we have conducted in recent months with industries, said Deputy Prime Minister Jarosław Gowin. – We are aware that, irrespective of this possibility of extending these ad hoc solutions, we are working on strategies that take into account various scenarios of pandemic development – it is about supporting the Polish economy in the perspective of several months and years. The dialogue will be continued unceasingly. On Thursday I am meeting with with the Council for Social Dialogue.
We want to build a shield of truth that will allow Polish entrepreneurs to fight the economic crisis – he added.
We are glad that you are with us. Subscribe to the Onet newsletter to receive the most valuable content from us
Do you have an interesting topic? Write us a letter!