The Valencian Community Football Federation has held this afternoon, a telematic meeting of his Board of Directors in which, unanimously, the following have been adopted agreements that must be ratified by your general Assembly.
As for football refers, would amount to Second Regional to First Regional, 28 teams, the first two from each of the 14 groups. (Gr. 1: Peñíscola and Vilanova d´Alcolea. Gr. 2: Roda B and Almazora B. Gr. 3: Betxí and La Vilavella. Gr. 4: Rafelbuñol and Mare Nostrum Puerto Sagunto. Gr. 5: Atl. Lliria and Racing de Paterna. Gr. 6: Cheste and Lliria. Gr. 7: San Marcelino B and El Rumbo. Gr. 8: Fonteta and Massanassa. Gr. 9: Benifaió and Simat. Gr. 10: Bellreguard and Safor Gandía. Gr. 11: Ontinyent and Pinoso. Gr. 12: Alfaz del Pi and Agost. Gr. 13: Sporting Dolores y Aspense. Gr. 14: Montesinos and Benijofar). From First Regional to Preferred Regional, 16 teams would go up, the first two from each of the eight groups (Gr. 1: Villa de Onda and La Pobla Tornesa. Gr. 2: Patacona and La Vall. Gr. 3: Union Benetuser and Mount Zion. Gr. 4: Alboraya and Paterna B. Gr. 5: Alberic Promises and Almusafes. Gr. 6: Gandía and L´Alcudia de Crespins. Gr. 7: UD Calpe and La Nucía B. Gr. 8: Santa Pola and Esportiva Il-Ilicitana Raval).
The rise of Regional Preferred to Third Division will be settled by play off express what will the first three from each of the four groups (Gr. 1: Benicarló, Burriana and Castellón B. Gr. 2: Buñol, Torrent and San Marcelino. Gr. 3: Castellonense, Muro and Tavernes de la Valldigna. Gr. 4: Villajoyosa, CFI Alicante and Rayo Ibense) those twelve teams will be drawn in three groups of four teams, forcing each group to contain at least a first, a second and a third classified. The play off exprés Each group will be played, a single match, with two qualifiers and a final.
At grassroots football, the leaders of each group will ascend so the cadet A of the Elitei Project will play next season in Autonomous category.
In indoor football, the rise of Third Division to Second B will be settled through play off express while for the base the same criteria will be applied as in soccer.
The statement issued by the presiding entity Salvador Gomar has realized the agreements which are the following:
– Give for finished sports season 2019/2020 of territorial scope as of March 14, at which time the State of alarm in Spain, establishing the order of competition with the results of the classification that were established in the last matchday. The final classification and possible ties will be resolved according to the criteria established in art. 285 of General Regulations from FFCV. In the event that in any group there were teams that had late matches, pending to play or whose composition is of odd teams, to establish the classification, the coefficient criterion will be applied, that is, dividing the points obtained between the matches played to determine your position in the final ranking.
– What no descents occur in the categories of territorial scope, in coherence with what is established in the competitions of National scope non-professionals.
– That the promotions established by the competition circulars of football Y Indoor football (both male and female), for the 2019/2020 season both for those teams that directly ascended as for teams that occupy positions of promotion promotion, always in the event that its immediately superior category is territorial scope.
Pending from the health authorities
The FFCV pending that the competent health authority allows it and that the sanitary protocols to be able to develop sports practice
– Competitions with promotion promotion to character competitions national will be played as intended, majority consensus with the affected clubs, although they will be disputed through express format and as long as the competent health authority allows it and the sanitary protocols to be able to develop sports practice, as established by the RFEF in the national categories.
– What there is no relegation of referees in any territorial category ”.
The FFCV will soon issue a circular detailing the previous points, both promotions and express promotions. From the Valencia region they clarify that “this decision is adopted once the national competitions and in coherence with the line established by the Real spanish soccer federation. In order for this decision to have the legal cover and statutory necessary, it was urged FFCV to General Directorate of Sports from Valencian Community on May 7th. It replied via email and reiterated that, according to the Decree 2/2018 of January 12 of the Tip, competition over official competitions and its calendar corresponds to the territorial federations ”.
Finally, the FFCV Advance wants to record that it begins to to work in the following season, adapting their activity to the new reality, prioritizing the protection of health and convinced that it is time to be on the side of their clubs, as well as to help them as much as possible.
Source: Valencian Community Football Federation