Here you have the opportunity to search for pharmacies that offer corona tests.
- Give your Postal code a
- Then click on [Suche starten]
- [PDF Download] click to open a Listing with the 10 nearest pharmacies.
- If you need a specific trial offer, please select this; otherwise you will receive a display of all test offers in your search radius.
Test offer as part of the Federal Test Ordinance (TestV)
Persons unable to vaccinate and segregated:
- Persons who at the time of testing not yet 12 years of age have or have reached the age of 12 in the last three months before the test,
- People with medical contraindication, in particular Pregnancy in the first trimester, who could not be vaccinated against the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus at the time of testing or in the last three months prior to testing,
- until December 31, 2021: People who do Have not yet reached the age of 18,Pregnant women, Students who have been vaccinated with vaccines other than those specified by the Paul Ehrlich Institute,
- Persons who at the time of testing clinical studies on the effectiveness of vaccines Participate against the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus or have participated in such studies in the last three months before the test,
- People who at the time of the test were infected with the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus in Segregation if testing is required to terminate secretion.
Contact person: Asymptomatic contacts identified by the doctor or health department
- Contact at a distance of <1.5 m or with body fluids, aerosols, confined space or difficult-to-see contact situations (school, day-care center, after-school care)
- People who live in the same household with an infected person
- Corona warning app, status display of increased risk
- Contact through treatment, care or care of an infected person
- Test entitlement according to TestV for persons after a positive antigen test or a positive pooling test by means of nucleic acid detection (confirmatory diagnostics)