The Congress of Judges on March 9 included two judges on the repeat ballot.
The Congress of Judges on March 9 appointed three members of the High Council of Justice according to its quota. About it reported press office of the council on its Facebook page.
The members of the High Council of Justice were elected:
- the judge of the Khmelnytsky Court of Appeal Sergey Bolotin;
- judge of the Kiev Court of Appeal Vitaly Salikhov;
- Judge of the Cassation Economic Court of the Supreme Court Valery Sukhovoy.
The council noted that the ballot for the repeat voting, which is scheduled for March 10, included:
- Judge of Vinnitsa Court of Appeal Oleksandr Panasyuk;
- judge of the Lutsk city district court of the Volyn region Innu Plakhtiy.
The Supreme Council of Justice consists of 21 members, of which 10 are elected by the congress of judges from among judges or retired judges, two are appointed by the president, two are elected by the Verkhovna Rada, the congress of lawyers, the All-Ukrainian conference of prosecutors, as well as the congress of representatives of legal higher educational institutions and scientific institutions …