Initially scheduled from July 1 to August 31, 2022, the guinguette project at Lake Perget has just been canceled by the Town Hall of Colomiers, following the analysis of the applications of three project leaders.
Indeed, “despite the exceptional enthusiasm of the Columérines and Columérins for this project, which made it possible to complete the offer of entertainment during the summer period on a site appreciated by the population, the files presented did not make it possible to guarantee the economic viability of the device”, explains Karine Traval-Michelet, Mayor of Colomiers and Vice-President of Toulouse Métropole.
The project and the study of applications were carried out within the framework of a constructive exchange with the residents of Lake Perget, both during a public meeting and during a working period with six Columérines and Columérins, representing the inhabitants of the sector, and two representatives of the Pigeonnier neighborhood committee.
Summer 2022 columérin remains however rich in animations:
- The Country Festival on June 4 and 5 at the Comminges Hall
- Citizens’ festivals: at Seycheron on June 11, at Les Ramassiers on June 18, at Saint-Exupéry on June 25, Val d’Aran on July 2
- The anniversary of the Henri-Molina White Pavilion on June 18
- The Indice 50 festival, June 21 on the occasion of the Fête de la Musique
- The “Floating Images” exhibition at the Henri-Molina White Pavilion until August 20
- The Saint-Jean Fire on June 24 at Lac du Perget
- The amateur theater festival Les Estivades from July 1 to 3 at Duroch Park
- Swimming courses from July 18 to August 26, at the Jean-Vauchère nautical area
- Les Fêtes de Colomiers, from 13 to 17 July with carnival and balls every day, place des Fêtes and alley of the Rights of the Child
- The fireworks on July 13
- National Day celebration on July 14 at 6:30 p.m., place Alex-Raymond
- Le Comptoir des vacances with entertainment in Square Saint-Exupéry from July 12 to August 23
- Ciné sous les étoiles, every Tuesday from July 12 to August 23, 2021, in different areas of the city
See the full agenda at www.ville-colomiers.fr