As a committed medium-sized employer, we offer crisis-proof jobs, a good work-life balance, attractive social benefits and a good working atmosphere. A company is only as good as its employees at all levels. Thus, our almost 170 employees have a decisive share in our success. Founded in Westerstede in 1923 as a mutual insurance association, we are still loyal to our location. We have been active nationwide since 2001. Today, more than 800,000 customers already trust us, and the trend is rising.
To support our application and contract department at the Westerstede location, we are looking for several people to start as soon as possible Clerk (m/f/d) in the office in the field of property insurance.
- Telephone support for our customers for contract-specific information in the composite business
- Analysis of customer needs and creation of individual offers
- Written processing of existing business transactions
- Clarification of basic questions about application and portfolio processing with colleagues and superiors
- Optimization of processes within your own area of responsibility
- Completed training as an insurance and finance clerk or similar
- Sound experience in customer service in the insurance industry and in-depth specialist knowledge of private property insurance
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- German fluent in word and writing
- Service-oriented personality and enjoy communicating with customers
- Ability to work in a team as well as analytical and innovative thinking
- Independent and responsible way of working
- Working in a friendly and fair environment
- Short decision paths and flat hierarchies
- Initial and continuing education
- Team and company events
- Flexible working hours, a 38-hour week and 30 days of vacation
- Company health management and bicycle/e-bike leasing
- Performance-based payment, Christmas bonus and optional bonus, 40 euros capital-forming benefits
This is a full-time position.
You want to be part of our team? We look forward to receiving your complete application documents exclusively per E-Mail an: [email protected]