The summer transfer window is closed for the best European leagues! After a summer rich in international football, countless clubs have waited until the last minute to make their transfers. Check out all the major offers here and find out how we ranked the biggest signings. But just because the window is closed until January doesn’t mean the rumors won’t continue.
TOP STORY: Madrid, Chelsea watch De Ligt from Juve
Real Madrid to join race to sign Juventus defender Matthijs de Ligt – a race which also included Chelsea.
According to Transfer market, the Spanish giants love the Dutch center-back after seeing Raphael Varane and Sergio Ramos move away from the Santiago Bernabeu this summer.
The whites So are prioritizing a high-profile center-back at the next possible opportunity, but a deal is unlikely to be cheap with the Serie A star signing for Juventus from Ajax in 2019 for a fee of 75 million euros.
Chelsea are rumored to be on the hunt for the 22-year-old’s signature, although they also remain closely linked with the Sevilla FC star. Jules Koundé.
– Guide ESPN+ : LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, plus (US)
– Stream ESPN FC Daily on ESPN + (US only)
– You don’t have ESPN? Access immediately
– The Daily Star reports that Manchester City will challenge Liverpool to Jude Bellingham. Pep Guardiola’s side see Borussia Dortmund star as a long-term replacement for Fernandinho, with the 36-year-old’s contract due to expire at the end of the season. The Premier League champions are the latest club to join the race for Bellingham, with Liverpool reportedly making the 18-year-old a priority signing.
– Atletico Madrid are aiming for moves for Franck Kessie and Robin Gosens, reports Transfer market. The Spanish club reportedly identified both players as potential improvements in January. Contract talks are said to have stalled over a new deal between Ivorian international Kessie and AC Milan, while Atalanta Gosens’ man has raised his profile with an excellent Euro 2020 campaign with Germany.
– Paulo Dybala talks will begin over the next few weeks as Juventus look to tie one of their key stars on new terms. Fabrice Romano say the club are looking to remedy the situation as soon as possible and will meet with the player’s representatives to seek a conclusion to the contract talks that have been going on throughout the summer. The 27-year-old has contributed two goals in two games this season.
– Dusan Vlahovic contract negotiations are underway with Fiorentina looking to push back interest in its star leader, according to Fabrice Romano. The Serbian international’s impressive return of goals to Serie A saw top European clubs rushing for the striker’s signing, with the Alto have reportedly rejected a € 60million offer from Atletico Madrid this summer.