This time, in addition to running at 60 FPS, several improvements will be implemented
Scheduled for release this day July 16th, Zelda: Skyward Sword HD it will be the re-release of Link’s adventure that was originally made available on the late Wii. Being a common practice of Nintendo, restructure some aspects of their great titles from the past, check out the improvements that will be present in this new edition of one of the most popular video game franchises:
- Optional Fi help: Fi only appears in cutscenes or when needed, and can be called up manually to provide advice or guidance;
- Improved frame rate: the game runs at 60 frames per second (FPS), resulting in smoother gameplay;
- Dialogue fast forward: the text displayed on your screen can be advanced by pressing the B button;
- Simplified item information: Explanations for collectible items, such as insects and materials, only appear the first time the item is obtained;
- Pular cutscenes: Cutscenes can be shortened by pressing the – button
- Automatic rescue: the game progress will be saved automatically, in addition to providing the option to save manually;
- Advance the tutorial dialogues: The introductory player tutorials have been refined to be less intrusive.
Anyone following the franchise will have noticed that many of these improvements were requested by the community a few years ago. Since Skyward Sword was released in 2011, many players were getting frustrated with some of the features that were fixed this time around.
Anyway, both for those who haven’t played yet and for those who intend to revisit the adventure, this is the best time to start your journey.
However… an idea from Nintendo was not well received by gamers. Finally they introduced a fast travel system; however, this function can only be used by those who purchase a amiibo specific, of the Zelda With your Loftwing:
– Continues after advertising –
Some people felt uncomfortable with this posture of the Japanese company, as in addition to having to pay the heavy price of a launch title (in this case, it is a re-release), it will still be necessary to purchase external accessories to be able to enjoy the experience in its entirety.
Controversies aside, the game will be available for the Nintendo Switch for those interested in purchasing the upgraded package.